Friday, June 24, 2011
my trip to Chicago
Me and my family went to Chicago and we went to the Shedd Aquarium it was fun we saw fish and even a spider that eats birds it was huge! We also saw snakes I think there is alot more to tell you but I forgot some of it so that is why I cant tell you more. After we when back to Wisconsin and went to the jelly belly factory and we took a tour and they took us in a train it was fun! After we got off we went in to a store there and it was full of jelly bellies we got some and there was a place for sampling jelly bellies so I went over there and there where some good ones like soda ones and ice cream ones and then there BAD ones like canned dog food that's the worst, grass,earthworm, centipede, booger,vomit,skunk spray,dirt,moldy cheese and toothpaste that ones not too bad after that I got to pick out what kind of jelly bellies I picked the soda kind and the ice cream kind (rest of family got some too.) finely we went to the checkout and bought our jelly bellies and headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment